Yellowstone Lodging Experts.

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi we are going to be booking our aug 2013th trip soon and wanted to ask a couple of questions. We will be staying
Canyon Village
Which rooms would you suggest? We want inside private bath. LOL
I was looking at the lodge rooms Dunraven sec and then my friend found that the Frontier Cabins are much cheaper. I don't mind staying in a cabin as we were campers but need a inside bathroom. They list an inside bath so what is wrong with them. LOL

Mammoth Hot Springs
Frontier CAbin here as well. Anyone ever stay in one?

Old Faithful Inn
How is the West wing standard rooms? Don't need a view just wanted to stay in this inn. LOl

So let me know the pros and cons of each lodge and area. Thanks so much!

We booked Western Cabins at Canyon and the Old Faithful Snow Lodge. They are very similar to motel rooms but in 2 or 4 room buildings. They didn't seem as rustic as the Pioneer or Frontier cabins.

Canyon Village
Which rooms would you suggest? We want inside private bath. LOL
I was looking at the lodge rooms Dunraven sec and then my friend found that the Frontier Cabins are much cheaper. I don't mind staying in a cabin as we were campers but need a inside bathroom. They list an inside bath so what is wrong with them. LOL

The decription of the cabins in Yellowsone as motels is often very fitting. Old motels, simple, but clean.

All the Canyon accomodations have inside baths. The Frontier Cabins are cheaper because, A. they are older, B. have showers not tub/shower combos. In a respect all accomodations there are odd, no phone or tv. They do have electricity don't worry about that.

Mammoth Hot Springs
Frontier CAbin here as well. Anyone ever stay in one?

These have showers. Like Frontier Cabins at Canyon. In Mammoth there are accodations that share bathrooms.

Old Faithful Inn
How is the West wing standard rooms? Don't need a view just wanted to stay in this inn. LOl

These are nicer than in the old inn but are connected. Not big rooms, but almost modern. They do have bathrooms in the rooms with shower or combos. Though I can't remember if the combos were in the east or west wings.

I have not stayed in these rooms but have peeked into rooms and been in a few. I'm ultra familiar with Yellowstone to the point where tourists know what they want to see, I know the parking spot where I'm going to park at that site.

If you have any questions please send me a PM and ask or direct me to the thread where the questions are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter