Yellowstone photos:

estherhead

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I don't hang out over here very often as I live in the East & don't get out to the west often. But we just took a 2 week trip of a lifetime to Yellowstone. I put photos & some info on there of our trip. If you are going soon & want to check it out, feel free.

Also, if you have questions I'd love to answer them. We had a great time! We took my parents, my 2 elementary kids, and my 17 month old so I have a pretty well rounded idea of the touring. We did Rushmore, Yellowstone, Tetons, Badlands, Corn Palace, etc.

I have a complete trip report written but haven't posted it as I'm not really sure where to do that? Dh suggested Trip Advisor? Do people post reports here?

Any suggestions? Anyone have a Yellowstone report to share so I can see how ya'll did it?

To go to what I have posted, click on my pre-trippie below.

yes, we would love trip report....if you look at the bottom of the DLR bord menu, you will see a whole sub board for "other trip reports". And pictures, especially embedded in the text are fabulous! If you want, then feel free to post and link at our other boards (like this one)

I wrote an article of my visit to Old Faithful Inn for another Disney board. I've still got it in Word, but I don't know how to copy it here. We've gone to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons twice, with a third trip already planned/mostly reserved for next June. Unlike the OP, it was just the two of us, empty-nesters, and a family visit would probably be much more relevant here. Yellowstone is our second-favorite vacation spot, closely following Disney. And for anyone thinking there isn't a Disney/Yellowstone connection, this sight surprised (an enlightened) us-

2007_0609Image0067.jpg

That picture is cute! I saw so many people in Disney World t-shirts. One lady in Cody, Wy had a WDW t-shirt on that looked brand new so I asked her & she went on & on & ON about Disney World and how amazing it was. I ended up having to excuse myself because she would have talked about it forever. I think people who travel, travel.

I'm off to try & find the "other TR" section. I'll put it in my signature if I find it & get a TR started.

I'm going to read your trip report now. We also did a two week trip of a lifetime this summer to most of the same places you went. I can't wait to read about your trip and relive my own a little!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter