Yes! Disney again! It’s like tradition!!!Sept 2014 PTR Update 4/18

I am so into my cruise coming up this trip got the backburner and There has not been any planning. My job has not been any better. Our boss said it doesn't matter if you have vacation time or PTO , you cannot take off on your scheduled weekend since we work every other weekend. My cruise fell on that weekend but since I put in my request 9 months ago and my cruise is a few days away I ha to get it. I then had to count every other weekend until September and I did it again. So its probably safe to say I may move my trip up a week. I made ADR just in case I had to do that. I feel bad about it, holding ADR but I did. It doesn't help that I am trying to move and I am looking for a job back home. So depending on how thing work out, I may not even go on this trip but I have to since we are skipping WDW in 2015.

O the life of A single mom!

Enough of my sobbing :sad:
I totally switched my plans a little bit but the breakdown
Hoping for a morning flight, Flying from GA is only 1 hour and I love it!
We will head right over to Magic kingdom with a dinner at Chef Mickeys at 6:30pm. After dinner we will turn in early

Thursday
This is our HS day with a : lunch at H&V

Friday
I am doing a crazy ad going to the first day of food and wine. There are only a few things I want to try and the plain is to ride test track, nemo, and go to the character spot in e morning and go straight to World showcase around 10 till and try a few things for lunch. I will have a strict budget!
Leave world showcase a little before 5 an hopefully fastpass soarin that afternoon and go to dinner at garden grill at 7pm.

Saturday
Animal kingdom is today. We have a late breakfast at 10:10am. Lunch starts at 11 and I am hoping we can try some of those items if we are still there. I have never been known to start a character meal right at my reservation time so I think it will be ok

Sunday
Magic Kingdom today and it will be a long busy day for us. Breakfast at Crystal palace at 8am
Devyn will do the pirates league today and I am hoping we can do the pirate and pals cruise if it is not booked. I cannot book this until the summer due to personal reasons

Monday
Magic Kingdom

:sad:

We will go to rope drop and play till lunch and do a hotel break Have dinner at 5 at cape may café and go back for PM EMH. We loved this last year even though it was on a sunday. Both my DS and nephew napped and were up to the very end having the time of their life and it was the only time we had great weather since the sun was down and all

Tuesday
Our last full day:sad:
Already crying
We will rest a bit and go to DTD for a 11:30 lunch at Trex
We will go to MK and be at the gate at 4pm for MNSSHP

Wednesday
This is departure day. I had no intention of going to a park but I will have one more ticket day so I plan on letting deyvn pick and we can do a few things. I sure hate to waste a day. I could call and get it off or maybe I will miraculously get another day off and can add a day to my trip. That would be nice HUh?

So I kind of stressed out and I did buy the insurance in case something happens but hopefully not. In the meantime, I will be reaming about boarding the dream in 12 days, well it is almost midnight so lets go with 11!!

Boo.. sounds like your work situation stinks. :sad2: I hope that it all works out and that you don't end up needing that travel insurance.

Less than 2 weeks to your cruise? :woohoo: have a great time!!!

I'll be there in Sept also! I have 15 days. So excited, it sucks that they keep playing with our schedules! Don't they know we are crazy planners? They need to calm down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter