Yes I received my GTKTW tee shirt yesterday

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
I can't wait to wear it next weekend when we go to dw for a quick trip. How do I get a lady Avatar or signature to say that I donated to this wonderful organization??

thanks
cheryl

Anyone know when the Large will be back in stock? I'm waiting on mine but I need 2 larges.

I'm still waiting on mine :sad1: The check cleared a couple of weeks ago but I ordered a large. Maybe that is the problem.

Got mine yesterday too; but it is way too big. Hubby will inherit it and now I have to order another. Oh well. It is for a good cause right!!

Congratulations on receiving your shirt! My check cleared a couple of weeks ago also, but am still waiting patiently. I leave in a week and am hoping to wear it, but I have a feeling I may have ordered mine to big. A few people have said they run large, but that's ok.

DH & I got our shirts yesterday too. :thumbsup2

WooHoo - received ours today! My shirt is too big, but I'm gonna wear it next week anyways - I hope I get spotted!

WooHoo - received ours today! My shirt is too big, but I'm gonna wear it next week anyways - I hope I get spotted!

Are you going to DW next week?? We are going Friday march 6 to March 10
I will be at Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday maybe we will see you
:banana: there.

Are you going to DW next week?? We are going Friday march 6 to March 10
I will be at Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday maybe we will see you
:banana: there.
We'll be at SSR from the 9th to 13th. We're not planning to go to a park on Sunday, we're going to hang at the pool because it goes under rehab on Monday. I would have loved to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter