Yes, we’re going AGAIN- the trip that wasn’t supposed to happen…A December 2012 Pre-T

LOL I Know what ya mean. My sister come over the other day and we were talking about a family cruise!

LOL I Know what ya mean. My sister come over the other day and we were talking about a family cruise!

I'm gonna have to order matching T Shirts for next years trip!! Woo Hoo!

While I know I'd love a Disney Cruise- and it IS on my radar - I don't know how I feel about a family cruise...at least on land we can go separate ways..there is only so much space we can get on a cruise ship :rotfl2:

I'm gonna have to order matching T Shirts for next years trip!! Woo Hoo!

While I know I'd love a Disney Cruise- and it IS on my radar - I don't know how I feel about a family cruise...at least on land we can go separate ways..there is only so much space we can get on a cruise ship :rotfl2:

Ohhh I SO know what you are talking about! But with a ship, there are MANY things that you can do to "get away" from them. Plus, people seem to be more ready to do separate things on a ship because of the thinking that it is hard to lose each other because it is enclosed. You always have dinner at the same time. What gets me excited is that I can share a Disney cruise with my nieces and nephews. I am sure I can find something "kiddish" to do to get rid of my sister LOL

I've done a terrible job at posting regular updates to this Pre- TR
We've made a few small changes and I've basically been in "hurry up and wait" mode.

We are now staying at Saratoga Springs from Dec 1 to the 5th and then we'll be at the Wilderness Lodge from the 5th to the 9th.

I was able to secure a reservation at Be Our Guest for our last night which makes me very happy.

I've also cancelled our Whispering Canyon Cafe reservation- with the menu changes we just didn't think it was where we wanted to eat so we will be "winging it" for our first night- which may not be a bad thing, but it's totally different for me.

I'm hoping to do a really good job taking pics and notes during our trip so that I'll have a great trip report to write when I get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter