YES! We are going again! Spring Break 2016 PTR! Complete: TR Link

March 31, 2016: Hollywood Studios/Epcot

Sadly, Mom and Sister will be heading home on this day. I hate their trip is so short, but I am grateful they will be joining us for part of this trip.

That's one week from TODAY!!!

I just love Epcot at night!!

Oh you and me both!!! All the parks at night are exceptional!!! Just heavenly!!! (soon AK soon TOO)

yahoooo your leaving VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you!

I will apologize now for this last update being very lame!! Work has been nuts, trying to get everything lined up for me being out! My vacation officially starts tomorrow at noon EST!!! That is when I will kick in high gear to get everything done before we hit the road at noon on Sunday!! Gives me 48 hours…I can do it!!

April 1, 2016: Magic Kingdom

I always like to start and end my trips at the Magic Kingdom! :) EMH are scheduled for this morning, not sure if we will make it but we will certainly try because I know when Keith and I took advantage of the AM EMH in November we got so much done!! :)

Our Fast Passes are as follows:

9:15am-10:15am: FP for Buzz Lightyear

10:40: Lunch ADR at BOG

12:20pm-1:20pm: Splash Mountain

2:05-3:05pm: Thunder Mountain

I’m thinking we should take a break after we ride Thunder…well at least Joey and I can go back and take a break. Then we can come back for the night time festivities :)

I told you this last update was going to be absolutely lousy, but this week just got away from me!!!! :(

3 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE, 4 DAYS UNTIL WE ARE ON DISNEY PROPERTY!!!!!

Im-Going-To-Disney-World.jpeg

GO AND HAVE a GREAT TIME!!!!

WHAT!!! Holy cow, I knew I was way behind, but is it really time for your spring trip already?!?!

OMG! Girl! You're going to Disney TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

YAY you're off on your adventure :) Hope you're having the most magical time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

WHAT!!! Holy cow, I knew I was way behind, but is it really time for your spring trip already?!?!

OMG! Girl! You're going to Disney TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You've been in your book hole..

Can't wait to hear all the stories along with your facebook!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter