Yes we're going....again. A June 2015 Pre-Trip Report Update 5/17

We have not been to SWW before. We travel in the summer right now because our kids are in school, and i've never been into the idea of taking them out, but we will literally only going for a weekend trip, so missing a Friday and a Monday probably won't be then end of the world. I am not excited about crowds, but then I see all the pictures from the instagram accounts I follow, and I figure I can put up with the crowds to meet Wicket and Chewy!!

Ugh, I'm sorry you were stuck on Pirates. The only ride we've been stuck on is Kali. That was last summer, and we were stuck right by the main drop, and they were saying something over the PA system, but we couldn't hear it because of where we were, and the rushing water was so loud. It was SUPER annoying because the drop lost any oomph when we finally got rolling again, and Kali is like, blink and you miss it, so that was no fun.

(And every time I read "off property condo" I think OPC, and then I get OPP by Naughty by Nature stuck in my head...You could re-write the lyrics for your trip. "You down with OPC? Eh, not real -ly". That's how my brain works. I'm a weirdo, I know this. LOL!)

I love it! I might need to steal that for my trip title!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter