~~yes!!!~~

kkevcamsmom

100% TIGGER SUPPORTER!
We are booking our first WDW vacation today!!! We will be there January 27th to Feb 3rd, 2007 :cool1: :cool1:

We decided on the All Star Music family suite. It looks so cool and has everything we want at the right price :) :)

Know I have to wait, wait, wait for 7 months to go by.... :hyper:

We had planned on waiting to tell our DD15 the actual dates but DH couldn't keep it quiet... and he said I would blow it.... :rotfl2:

I am just so excited :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Lori

Yippee!!! :yay: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana:

I am so excited for you! Your first WDW trip. I'm sure you and your family are going to have soooo much fun! :thumbsup2

You may think that 7 months is so far away, but it will fly by. Just think of all the planning you can do :goodvibes Also, when the winter comes and everyone starts talking about going on their vacations, you know you are going also!!!

Happy planning!!!

Bring some warm clothes, it can be nippy that time of year. there then 2 years ago where jeans and sweat shirt almost every day.

It will definitely go by quick! My daughter and I will be there the same days with a 4 night cruise at the end of the trip. We can't wait!

have not told our DD6 about it. We are going to drive down, so I am looking forward to the surprised look on her face when she sees the castle.

you will have a great time!:jumping1: party: First trips are always amazing. This website will help the time go by. And we will be here is you have any questions.

:wave: Lori,
Congrats on your first trip and the weight you lost... WTG!:) seven months will go by so fast and before you know it, it will be here.
HAve a great time and enjoy the boards until you go! :) :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter