• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yesssssssssss!

JackieSparrow

Mouseketeer
Booked my date!

10/13/07 at Sea Breeze Point!

Letter of agreement and deposit are in!

Now I'm trying to decide between two (outside) photographers.... ahhh decisions, decisions... ;)

Sooo I haven't been hibernating or anything like that... we bought a condo about a month and a half ago :cheer2: but............. have been waiting on hooking up cable and internet until our new computer came. Well, it came, and of course the cable company can't get out for installation until Nov 1st.... GTs! (good times, good times). For now I've just been checking email and such at my parents when I get the chance. Seriously you don't realize how much you use the internet until it's not there! Like, "oh I'll check the weather on weather.com"... oh wait... no internet... haha etc etc.

Anyway, hope everyone's planning is going superb!!! And see you around much more often soon :sunny:

Anyone want to fill me in on their photog experiences?

JackieSparrow said:
Booked my date! 10/13/07 at Sea Breeze Point!

JackieSparrow, congratulations on booking your date.

I have seen many photos of weddings that have been held at Sea Breeze Point. It is a lovely location for a wedding.

As to your question about photography, I used Disney's photography/videography services so I can't offer you any help with outside vendors. The only thing I can suggest is that you peruse as many of their websites as you can, and then ask your favorite ones for samples of their work.

Have fun planning your wedding. It's an exciting time.

Congratulations! That is such exciting news! I'm using Randy Chapman from Chapman photography
http://www.chapmanphotography.com/

I don't have any pictures that he took, but I will soon! A lot of people have used him I'm sure you'll find people to share. Congrats again and good luck with the planning!

Congratulations on booking your date! I'm getting married the day before you at SBP!! We decided on Randy Chapman. His work is great, and he's so nice!!

That is such a beautiful venue! I agree with what everyone said about Randy. He is so laid back and easy to work with. He really kinda "blends" in and you never know he is there until he tells you to do something. =)

Congrats on getting your date! MY SM just sent me my Letter of Agreement so I am anxiously waiting! I am getting married at SBP and am using Randy Chapman for photography. He does amazing work, is really nice and reasonable. Good luck making your decision :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter