Yet Another AP Renewal Question

cbean12

Mouseketeer
So my AP expires on the 9th of June. I'm planning to renew it next week. I am doing the monthly payment, so once I renew it I pay the down deposit and then the first monthstep payment is taken shortly after? Is that correct? So my monthly payment date will change. And then the benefits (like photopass downloads) will not start until my anniversary date? Or the day after?
Thanks so much.

Based on our experience, the photopass benefit does not start until the anniversary date.
Pictures taken before our WDW annual pass anniversary date were still in my photopass account, but were marked unavailable for download.

Last edited:
Just a photopass note, we bought our newly 3-year-old a Signature pass on Wednesday, and when I added it to my Disney account (on the Disneyland app), it gave me access to download all the pictures I had linked to my Premium pass (which isn't up for renewal until June). I'd often used my pass when we were at M&Gs just so they didn't waste a photopass card on me, and all those pictures that had been watermarked became available!

If I would have known that would happen, I would have been linking way more Photopass photos to my AP... I'm not sure if it was because we added a new pass, or if that will happen with a renewal, but it might be worth using your AP until then, just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter