• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet Another AP ?

CDN Prince Charming

Mouseketeer
My family will be taking advantage of the free DDP in September and thus had to buy 4 1-day MYW tickets to get the package.
We've been buying AP's w/ our DVC discount and putting them away. We still need to buy 1 more AP.
So, I'm sure I can use the value of 1 MYW ticket toward the cost of 1 AP, but can I use the value of all 4 MYW tix toward 1 AP, or can you only use 1 ticket per AP?

Hope I haven't confused you, thanks for any help,
CDN Prince Charming

I think it is one ticket per AP. You'll need to save your other one day tickets for when you renew your AP, or purchase a nw one (which ever works best for you) and it needs to be done in person, you can not apply them toward a voucher or will call.

Confirming - you can only use 1 ticket towards the purchase of the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter