Yet another Ice Cream Social ?

ILOVEPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
Ok, I think my DH and I are going to do the re-hitching at the Ice Cream Social in Nov. because if there is one thing he loves (besides me), it's ice cream!!

Here's my ?

I've read on some posts that the social is at 3:00, 3:10, 3:20
Is the social only 10 minutes long or are these just seating times?

Has anyone re-hitched at the social? What did you think?
Is there enough time in the social to actually do re-hitchings?

Thanks to all for your help!! :sunny: :wave:

I haven't re-hitched at the ice cream social, but I can answer your question about the times. Those are just the seating times, the actual ice cream part lasts as long as you want. I don't remember getting the feeling that we should be leaving, and we stayed for quite a while eating and getting good pictures with the characters.

Ann:earsgirl:

Last time we went to the Ice Cream Social, they did not rush us at all. In fact it started pouring outside and our waiter brought out drink refills and told us to stay as long as we wanted. He even came back and told us when it stopped raining. We love the Ice Cream Social and will be doing it again in July!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter