• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another lurker

cm4lfie

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I guess I'll jump in here and introduce myself as well. My name is Jon, I live in Baltimore and own a Cold Stone ice cream store. I have been lurking on the boards for a little more than a year now and listening to the pod cast for almost as long. I actually had an e-mail read a while back and got my free mug, so that was cool. (I'm the one who loves Theresa's voice if you remember)

Anyway, here I am, please be gentle.

:wave:

Welcome!

We were just in Baltimore earlier in the month visiting family.

Welcome to the DIS. I am also a fan of Coldstone. :goodvibes

Hey -- have you ever heard of this place called Coldstone? They actually put the ice cream...in the cake! Is that crazy, or what?

Poor Jon, ye shall be henceforth known as "Coldstone Guy"! :lmao:

Welcome to the DIS Unplugged board. :goodvibes

Hey -- have you ever heard of this place called Coldstone? They actually put the ice cream...in the cake! Is that crazy, or what?

Poor Jon, ye shall be henceforth known as "Coldstone Guy"! :lmao:

Welcome to the DIS Unplugged board. :goodvibes

My cousin's wedding cake came from there - it was yummy.

Welcome jump right in.

People!!! Do you know what this means???

We now have a hook-up for the ice cream needed to accompany our cake!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Welcome Coldstone Guy!! :wave2:

Welcome, Cold Stone Guy.. um, I mean Jon!

Cold Stone...yum. All Lovin' No Oven is the best!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! jon!

No, I'm not CRAZY! *twitch* not one bit MUAHAHAHAHAH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter