Yet another makeup question...

Pezalicious

Mouseketeer
Do Ana, Beaute Speciale, or any of the others offer mineral makeup application? I really hate the feel of normal foundation, and it also really disagrees with my skin and makes me break out. I'd hate to look great for my wedding day and then break out for all of my honeymoon. But I haven't heard of anyone using mineral makeup on their wedding day.

Also, has anyone used sunblock on their wedding day? I'm wondering if the photos still turned out okay, since sunblock can make people have a bit of a 'moonface.'

I am also interested in this. I use mineral makeup on a day to day basis and LOVE it!

My makeup artist - Patricia LeJeune (www.lejeune-pca.com) does mineral makeup!

Also, I had heard that if you wear mineral makeup you don't need sunscreen because it's a physical barrier. But if you're paranoid like me, check out Bliss' Sun Ban Face. I love it because it really sinks into your skin and makes a great base for makeup (most other sunscreens I've found leave crusty white bits on your face), but it's oil-free so it won't make you break out.

http://www.blissworld.com/product/b...ic&keyword=sunban&sortby=all&asc=false&page=1

I wore it under my makeup for our engagement photos and didn't get moonface.
159_0570.jpg

HI lurkyloo! I've looked at at all your e-pictures and been reading your PJ and love it! Just thought i'd say that first. Second, that link for your makeup artist isn't working, can we try again or something? :confused3

My makeup artist - Patricia LeJeune (www.lejenu-pca.com) does mineral makeup!

Also, I had heard that if you wear mineral makeup you don't need sunscreen because it's a physical barrier. But if you're paranoid like me, check out Bliss' Sun Ban Face. I love it because it really sinks into your skin and makes a great base for makeup (most other sunscreens I've found leave crusty white bits on your face), but it's oil-free so it won't make you break out.

http://www.blissworld.com/product/b...ic&keyword=sunban&sortby=all&asc=false&page=1

I wore it under my makeup for our engagement photos and didn't get moonface.
159_0570.jpg

Thanks lurkyloo!! Can you tell me how well your makeup held up when you took your engagement photos? Did it seem to last all day?

I had airbrush makeup done, so I can't vouch for mineral makeup, but it stayed on from about 2:30pm to 11:30pm or so when I took it off, all in September humidity. The foundation, blush, bronzer, eyemakeup, etc. didn't budge.

I will say that the lip gloss wore right off with all the smooching we did in our engagement pix, but gloss tends to do that. I'm going to ask for just lipstick (and maybe a stain) on my wedding day.

Two of my bridesmaids had the same problem and Lisa Pena lisasmagicalweddings.com uses Mineral Make up with SPF 15 and they look great all night long... It's so natural and not heavy looking... Lisa show us pictures of people with regular make up on compare to mineral and you really can't tell the difference. Everyone was very happy with their results...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter