Yet another photo contest question

willis37862

<font color=navy>Captain Jack is still my fave JD
I have noticed that some have entered pictures that were taken by photopass CM's or others and not taken by themselves. My question is are we allowed to post any pictures we want or should they be pictures we took ourselves? Just wondered what I can and can't enter . Thanks :)

all rights to the rules of the contest are reserved. at no time while taking pics may your fingers leave your hand, the rules are arbitrary and may change at any time do to a shift in policy or a change in dictator for life or just to amuse the judges.

When uploading pics be sure to include you name, rank, cereal number, hat size, ring size, any allergies, name of your first pet and original hair color.

no eating, drinking or smoking while the ride is in motion, keep your hands, feet and tentacles inside the ride vehicle at all times.

all rights to the rules of the contest are reserved. at no time while taking pics may your fingers leave your hand, the rules are arbitrary and may change at any time do to a shift in policy or a change in dictator for life or just to amuse the judges.

When uploading pics be sure to include you name, rank, cereal number, hat size, ring size, any allergies, name of your first pet and original hair color.

no eating, drinking or smoking while the ride is in motion, keep your hands, feet and tentacles inside the ride vehicle at all times.

Well that was helpful :rolleyes:

pete and crew made it clear on last weeks podcast that the winners will be selected by the podcast crew... who are pretty darned fair about things as they are always not giving me a prize every week, because i don't deserve it. Any way to answer the OP... assume things will end up being fair.

to enter the contest, mail your Polaroid's or 8x10 glossy to photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/805

the contest ends on the last day of Feb. which will be the 28th or the 29th depending on which side of the international date line you live on.

pete and crew made it clear on last weeks podcast that the winners will be selected by the podcast crew... who are pretty darned fair about things as they are always not giving me a prize every week, because i don't deserve it. Any way to answer the OP... assume things will end up being fair.

I am not asking this to debate the fairness of the contest but what I can and cannot enter. Thanks anyway. :)

I was politely trying to say if you think it is appropriate post it, if not don't. There is no ruling either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter