• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another question about the new EMH schedule . . .

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
OK, so I found this info on Deb's site and in a few posts here on this board. It said that there will be 8 "extra hours" opportunities a week, and that this is the schedule.

Sunday - Epcot (evening)
Monday - Disney's Animal Kingdom (morning)
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios (evening)
Wednesday - Epcot (morning); Magic Kingdom (evening)
Thursday - Disney's Animal Kingdom (evening)
Friday - Magic Kingdom (morning)
Saturday - Disney-MGM Studios (morning)

This is in direct conflict with the info. on the DIS home page which says -

The Extra Magic Hour morning schedule will remain in place. The schedule for the Extra Magic Hour Evenings is:
Sunday - Epcot
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday - Magic Kingdom
Thursday - Animal Kingdom

Any idea which one to believe??

Well it looks to me that the DIS homepage just lists the evening hours and Deb's site lists the morning and evening.

The evening hours on both sites matches up.

Oops! My bad, I think that the morning hours are little different. Since this has been official announced by Disney, I would call them to verify the hours for each park.

Sorry again! I do believe the only thing in question would be the morning hours...

The dates on Deb's site match the internal announcement to CMs. If you search previous threads on this board you can find the exact text of the announcement as well as the follow up list of FAQ's.

I have spoken to a few CM's on this matter and have found that most are confused about it and have been little help. You can't trust anything they say. Personally, until I see one of the following I will not believe anything I see or hear to be fact:

1) my own postcard
2) exact copy of the text on someone else's postcard
3) an exact copy of a CM memo

-DH

I spoke to a CM at dining this morning who had to get a supervisor because she had never heard of evening EMH's. It doesn't sound like they have any official script yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter