Yet another question...this time about booking & APs

Christieand

Mouseketeer
It turns out that the cheapest way to do this trip is to book our hotel for only one person. Then get APs for the one, or potentially two, others in the party.

Could I do the booking in my name, but use the park passes included in the package for another person?

This is because my sister and I want to purchase the annual passes in our names as the chances of us going again are more likely than our friend.

So would it be okay for the booking to be in my name (I will have an annual pass), then add my sister (who will also have an annual pass), and my friend (who won't) at check in, and for her to use the park tickets included.

Phew, I hope that makes sense!

I am reluctant to make the booking in my friend's name because she doesn't know whether she is coming, and I would like to book ASAP. Obviously if she doesn't come we will just order the one AP for my sister.

I can't really see why this would be an issue, but obviously don't want to book this way if it will be!

It turns out that the cheapest way to do this trip is to book our hotel for only one person. Then get APs for the one, or potentially two, others in the party.

Could I do the booking in my name, but use the park passes included in the package for another person?

This is because my sister and I want to purchase the annual passes in our names as the chances of us going again are more likely than our friend.

So would it be okay for the booking to be in my name (I will have an annual pass), then add my sister (who will also have an annual pass), and my friend (who won't) at check in, and for her to use the park tickets included.

Phew, I hope that makes sense!

I am reluctant to make the booking in my friend's name because she doesn't know whether she is coming, and I would like to book ASAP. Obviously if she doesn't come we will just order the one AP for my sister.

I can't really see why this would be an issue, but obviously don't want to book this way if it will be!

yes, that makes sense, and thats what I do too :) - for example, at the moment i am the adult booked onto my package (with my free niece as she's 5). When I arrive I will add my daughter and my older niece to the room, she will get my adult park ticket, and my daughter and I will have APs.

yes, that makes sense, and thats what I do too :) - for example, at the moment i am the adult booked onto my package (with my free niece as she's 5). When I arrive I will add my daughter and my older niece to the room, she will get my adult park ticket, and my daughter and I will have APs.

Perfect!

that's my plan for next visit... add my dad to the booking in hotel and buy AP for myself so he will be using my ticket....

How is easy is it to buy Annual passes we are there April 9th there are 4 adults and two children

How is easy is it to buy Annual passes we are there April 9th there are 4 adults and two children

very easy :) - you just pay for them at guest services or the ticket booths at the entrance to the park, keep your receipt, you'll get a day-ticket each to use through the turnstiles, and then at some point during that day you go to the AP office inside the main park with your receipt and your passports (for photo ID) and they make your permanent laminated APs up for you while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter