• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet Another Reason I Enjoy the DIS

Wow and what wonderful pictures they got too! See the magic doesn't end when you leave the theme parks :wizard:

I just saw this thread! :)

Thanks for posting this. :thumbsup2

It has been a whirlwind since that morning. What a wonderful morning! :)

The Kentucky Chapter of Make a Wish has approached Lucas's Mom and said that they are going to do a full article in the MAW newsletter about this magical morning.

This was all created...the whole morning...because of the DIS!

So...special thanks to the DIS, the Podcast Crew and those that make it possible for us to enjoy the DIS every day.

You guys literally changed Lucas's world. His Mom said he has not been the same child...he seems so happy, upbeat...:hug: So, thank you!

Maroo- do you work or volunteer for Make-a-wish or Give kids the World? I see you on those threads often and it looks like you do a lot for those families- pretty amazing :cheer2:

I am so glad I found this thread
I was wondering how the day went

as a make a wish family that got to meet Maroo
she is the kindest, sweetest person I have ever meet
she helped us so much on our trip it made it so much more special by coming to GKTW to hang out and watch our kids so we could get food to eat :rotfl:
Maroo you really are a HERO to our family and many others here :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter