Yikes at airport and & forgot magical express documents!

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
Soooo....we don’t have our wristbands (waiting at the hotel) and I also forgot the paperwork for our magical express. If I give them my name will they be able to look us up and let us on? I’m hoping I’m not the first person this has happened to!

Yes, at the bus check-in area they can verify your reservation using the computer. Once you get to your hotel have them reprint that paperwork since you need to give it to the bus driver when departing at the end of your vacation.

I thought that they delivered the paper work to get back on the bus to go back to MCO, on the last day to your room, with the bus pick up time.....I never had to show my original paperwork.

Last edited:
I know we showed the bus driver some piece of paperwork at the end our vacation. Whether it was something we got in the mail or left under our hotel room door, I don't recall. Someone else in our group didn't have theirs with them so we went to front desk and they were able to print a copy.

I thought that they delivered the paper work to get back on the bus to go back to MCO, on the last day to your room, with the bus pick up time.....I never had to show my original paperwork.

^^^This.

We have always gotten a letter with the specific pick up time for our return to MCO, since this is normally 3 hours +/- 15 minutes in advance of scheduled departure. The original paperwork mailed with the luggage tags for the home airport to MCO part of the trip has the bar code but not the specific return to airport pick up time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter