YIKES! I'm new. Quick question..

MomPOM

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I was surprised with my birthday by DH and DS that I could plan a 2010 trip to Disney. Now, I'm an old pro at WDW in Florida but I got to thinking that we could go to Paris instead and to DLP for not much more money than how we would do it at WDW.

My times are pretty open as to when we go so I ask when is the least crowded times at DLP that won't give me horrible weather or anything else I should know about.

I can't believe how clueless I am about DLP. I need to learn some French pretty quickly!

i love halloween in dlp. it has a great atmosphere and the weather is still warm at the start of the month. you dont really need to worry about french, just enough to be polite is fine. english is widely used.

I see your coming from the US, are you seeing France/Europe as part of your trip? Disneyland Paris is much smaller than WDW - more on the scale of the Disneyland resort in California and is more suited to a short break than a long vacation on its own.

Oh yes, we're visiting the Paris area, probably for 7-10 days. We would just hop on the RER to go to DLP maybe a couple of days.

I was actually thinking of October as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter