Yikes$$ In Room Child Care!

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Just called to get info on in room child care. We have used it in the past. Well, the info I got today is that effective 2/1/02 they're going to call it Kids Night Out. For one child (age 7) I was quoted $13.50/hour, 4 hour minimum, $8.00 transportation charge and $2 more per hour if they start after 9:30 (Luckily I was thinking of a start at 9PM.) But WOW! That means say goodbye to at least $62 and usually we give a tip. That'$14 more than last year. Anyone have other suggestions - Fairy Godmothers? and if so, any particular sitter to ask for?
We're doing Beach Club care to just two hours on another night. So I really don't want to do the club (plus they end at midnight) Suggestions???

I would go with the onsite child care even though you are going on another night. Sorry but I think a 7 yr old should be in bed at midnight unless they are with a family member or parents.

Fairy Godmother's will be just as expensive, but at least they come to your room. Their fees are $12 per hour plus a $12 travel fee with a 4 Hour minimum. I used Laura in the past and she was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter