• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yikes! Weird stuff happening here re: NPCC 1.0

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
OK so I never gave this NPCC much of a thought because PCC 3.0 was happening SO FAST, Then I listen to the podcast and heard more about Pete's decision on why the Oasis... then I listened to the review of his review of cruise too. I had Sean listen to it with me and we both were like, hmmm :scratchin but just being back from PCC for only days, we didn't go much further with it.

So tonight busy at work but on the Dis looking for one thing on the board and ran into the thread about the NPCC 1.0, people looking for info. Someone linked the Oasis ship site so I looked at it and watched the video lol. Then, before I forgot about it, I sent it to Sean so it would show up in my messages to remind me to revisit the idea. I then jumped back to my work screen, long short I was reading comments on a work page that would tell me what the problem was with a big outtage we had today.

Well just seconds after sending Sean the Oasis link on a facebook message I read this:

"OASIS FLASH CREATED - ON HOLD FOR REVIEW"

:eek: HUH??????? Sean and I will review, I just created the reminder, on hold for now.... I almost :faint: !!! Did I :teleport: that somehow???

note: the system generates in its own "auto" comments that vary and "real" people like us write normal comments too. So you have to read through it all to get the true story and timeline, which I was doing. I do this all day everyday and I never saw this one before! Never read the word "Oasis" on a comment before! It is refering to equiptment we use all the time, but other names are wayyyy more popular! So this is RARE!!!

LMAO!! :confused3 :lmao: **now humming twilight zones theme***Is this a sign that we are going???

seriously!! this is weird!! I came across "Oasis" 5 more times this week! A commercial for contacts, on a menu, in a raffle at a bike run, in iTunes store searching for something, and I forget the other one. Hmmm :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter