Yipee I'm going back! And staying at The Pink Palace!

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
I've caught the disney bug!! :rotfl:

Have booked the DLH for 5-7 March with the AP offer on at the moment - wait for it it was only £280!!!! Yep you read rightly!! As soon as the CM quoted me that I was booking it!!

I booked the train tickets yesterday but for some reason March seems really busy for Eurostar, I'm not sure why but the various dates I gave yesterday for March had the direct service as full until we got to the 5-7 March!!

Hopefully this Disney break will be full of magic after my last visit!:wizard:

OMG!!! I'm soooo jealous!! I paid £780!!!!!!!

Lucky thing you!

Hooray! There's going to a DIS Pink Palace posse in March...

Congratulations, i have to say i did the same as you, i phoned up last saturday to get a quote and when they said £280 for the DLH hotel i booked it straight away in case they had got the price worng!!! lol i am so excited!!! have fun and we can start a DIS in the pink palace in march posse!! :banana: :banana:

I'm sooo looking forward to it, just for the experience!!:yay: :yay:

Unless they bring any other offers like that out again I doubt I will be able to afford to do it again!!

Funnily enough there were no offers for the New York Hotel and that was actually more expensive!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter