YIPEE were going to DISNEYLAND

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
We are going on our VERY FIRST trip to Disneyland (We have done WDW several times), and we are very excited. Is there anything you can suggest to do (even though we plan to do it all). We are a bit dissapointed that SM will be closed, and ToT won't be open yet (but it's an excuse to go back). We are also going on the cheaper side, and do not generally do sit down meals. Thanks

I can't make any suggestions, twinz, because I 've never been there! I can tell you, that I'm green with envy though. ;) :)

Don't forget to visit our Disneyland Forum, for lots of great tips and info! :)

You can find it, right here....Disneyland :)

Any other Canadian DISers with ideas for twinz? :)

Since you plan on trying to save a bit on meals, try eating meals off site, as it is just a short walk to McDonald's and other restaurants. Also, many hotels in the area are as close as on-site hotels, so you can save money there, and still be close to the action! DON'T MISS INDIANA JONES at Disneyland!

Thanks for the tips. We are pretty good at trying not to eat in the parks (esp. sit down meals..we don't like to waste time sitting and waiting :) ). It's kind of scarey not knowing what to expect, but in a fun way. Thanks again! :D

There are tonnes of restaurants within walking distance along the stip outside Disneyland. It's not at all completely self contained like WDW, more like as if WDW was along the side of 192 in Kissimmee.

Definitely do Soarin' over California and Indiana Jones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter