Yippee - booked at last :-)

suw33

Earning My Ears
After much deliberation over whether to wait for the new offers to come out, we decided to book with Airmiles today:)

They told me they would have the new offers as soon as they come out but from experience when one offer ends another usually doesn't start immediately - never been before so can't comment on this and have probably been taken in but we just wanted to get it booked and decided to take the risk (plus we haven't paid a penny for the hotel & park passes bit anyway as we converted Tesco Clubcard vouchers).

We've booked 3 nights at Cheyenne on 26 May for DH, myself, DD (6½) and DS (2½) and booked the HB Plus for £180 for 2 adults and 1 child which works out cheaper than the DLRP brochure price for HB vouchers.

We "paid" 10420 Airmiles (s/b 12420 but they had a 2000 Disney discount offer on). Was a bit miffed as I'd phoned lots (seems like 100's of times) before and was quoted 13100 for the same booking. Said they must have quoted me for 2 children rather than 1 child + 1 infant but we don't pay for either so not convinced about that!

It's a shame I converted enough Airmiles to cover 13100 as you can't convert them back:-( Got to work out how to spend them now!

A very happy (and excited) Su

Thats great news, and your right that when one offer finishes another offer isn't released for upto 2-4 weeks afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter