Yippee Going next weekend!!

Edayy

Mouseketeer
Its my dad's 60th Birthday on saturday 4th of July and my mum has just decided to take us to DLP instead of having a big party!! We are going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel!

Suggestions please on the best place to have a good meal on the saturday night considering the parks are open late and does anyone have any experience if they do anything special because its the 4th of July?

Thank U!!!

4th July wont make any difference I don't imagine.

California Grill is by far the best meal to be had in DLRP! And you're close by the MK to enjoy the late night and Fantillusion/fireworks if they are on afterwards.

Some lovely places are Walt's in MK, it is an american theamed restaurant serving delicious food such as Chowder and gourmet burgers, you can also sit by the window in here and look out on MS.

Also Calafornia Grill is fab in DH with things like Scallops, foie gras and Lobster perfect if you are looking for something really special, although dont know how much you will want to walk around the park after:rotfl:

Not sure how much DLP do for the 4TH July as i have never been at that time before, although we will be this year we'll be in walt's so we may see you there:woohoo:

hi

what a fab way to celebrate def something more memorabile i'd think

sorry cant help with meals im going on sunday will be my first time.

have a fantastic holiday x

What a lovely surprise. :goodvibes

DLRP don't do anything for 4th July but they celebrate Bastille Day on 14th July.

I would also suggest California Grill, I haven't been myself but other DISers reviews have been very positive, or Inventions which is a character dinner buffet ~ both of these restaurants are in the Disneyland Hotel. Have a look at the Restaurant review threads ~ these may help you decide.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I think we may go for Inventions as I have two daughters 3 and 6 and they will probably enjoy the character interaction during the meal as well and the food is nice there as i have been before.

Good choice - Inventions is one of my favourites.

You can order a birthday cake there as well - a yummy chocolate one (theres a pic of it in my TR from Feb 09) but the desserts are so yummy there you might decide you are too full for cake as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter