Yippee - I am finally a member of the Shareholders Club

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
I finally got off my backside and did something about buying my shares considering my parents gave me the funds back in Feb!:rolleyes1

I am going away in August and obviously wanted to reap the benefits then but was concerned when I read somewhere that it can take 12 weeks for your card to arrive!

Well I opened the Halifax account about a week ago, bought the shares last Friday, took my online contract note into Halifax on Sat morning where they stamped it with a branch stamp and then on Mon I emailed all the paperwork across to the shareholders club and expected to wait and wait. Instead I am pleasantly surprised that this afternoon I get an email welcoming me to the club, giving me my shareholders number to access the facilities and to be told that my temporary card is in the post - how quick is that!! Of course I haven't received the temporary card yet but I am amazed at how quick it has been so far!:)

Congratulations!! Our eldest DD is 18 tomorrow :banana: :banana: and we're going to buy her shares as part of her present.

Welcome to the club, it is a nice shiny gold card to have in your wallet.

Many congrats! I hope you have a great time in Salon Mickey when you get to go!

I'm hoping to get some shares this summer for my birthday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter