Yippee!! I got a reply to my email query!!

funnymum

Earning My Ears
Thanks to the person who gave me the following email address as this is where I got my reply from:

dlp.uk.admin@disney.com

Although having said "YIPPEE!" i dont really understand the reply, so am hoping there will be more intelligent people out there who can help me!! :confused3

This was my question:

We are coming to stay in June for 4 nights at the Disneyland Hotel and have purchased half board premium vouchers.

I was just wondering if we can use them to pay at face value, so only use three for example for the four of us eating if it came to the value of three vouchers, and then put the fourth voucher towards paying for another meal.
Also my youngest is four and eats very little, can she share a meal with her sister or share some of ours or do we have to purchase a separate meal for her?

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

And this was the reply...

Thank you for contacting Disneyland Paris.

To answer to your question concerning Half board premium vouchers, be advised that each Half Board offer includes one meal voucher per person per night booked and can be used for either lunch or dinner.
Half Board Meal vouchers are also accepted for their monetary value and the difference must be paid if the total exceeds the value of the voucher.
No refund will be given if the total is less than the value of the voucher .If the total exceeds the value of the voucher it is not possible to use another voucher.

I still dont know about sharing meals and dont understand the last sentence.

Please help me, I am probably being thick but there we go!! :rotfl:

Funnymum

You're right, theres nothing at all in that reply about children being able to share meals.

This bit -
"If the total exceeds the value of the voucher it is not possible to use another voucher."
would seem to suggest that, according to this answer, you are not allowed to use, for example 5 vouchers on one meal for 4 people.

It hasn't really answered either of your questions, has it?

its great you got an answer but it doesnt answer your question at all

I think he could hardly understand what you asked, and instead of asking, you, he just did a copy paste from his booklet

In my experience, the get back quite quickly from that address, so why don't you email again for clarification regarding the sharing issue. It seems that you cannot use more vouchers than there are guests at the table, but I would certainly get a definitive answer....I emailed them 4 times regarding Cafe Mickey as their responses were very vague!!!!!!:rolleyes1

is it that you want to use lets say premium vouchers at half board restaraunts or eat off the menu and have your kids share a meal? i would mention how you want to use them. they didnt seem to get what you were asking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter