Yippee !! Invites all Done

Button

A princess waiting for Cinders to ship on out of t
Hi Guys,

I am so impressed with myself - I've finished my invites. Only had to do 10 so decided to try and be creative. I've posted some piccies.
IMGP1326.jpg

IMGP1338.jpg

IMGP1335.jpg

IMGP1333.jpg

wow theyre gorgeous! wish i had that amount of creativity
all the best for the wedding

Those are great...what program did you use? They look so proffessional with the castle in the background!

Can you see them now? I can't seem to get to grips with photobucket and re-sizing!

I only used Word - I grabbed the castle pic from net and changed to grayscale. Then put text box over the top. Got the Disney Font from dafont.com
I ordered a scrapbook punch and sealed the envelopes with a with a white Mickey Ears icon.

The invites look really great! It's given me some ideas - are the colors just b&w?

I still can't see them but I really would like to. It sounds like you did a great job on them though!

wow that's amazing!!!! Can I hire you to create them for us :D ? where you get those materials?

Those are absolutely breathtaking! You did such an amazing job.... :earseek:

Can I hire you to make some for my wedding??

princess:

What a great job! Those are beautiful! You should be so proud of yourself!! You have given me so many great ideas!!

these invites are beautiful. did you make these yourself?

groomtb said:
wow that's amazing!!!! Can I hire you to create them for us :D ? where you get those materials?

Thanks everyone. I must say I am chuffed to bits and think I've impressed H2B too.

You guys don't need me to do for you it's really quite simple. We have a store in UK called Hobbycraft. They sell coloured ready folded card of all different shapes and sizes frames etc. I choose plain black for outside and White mottled invitation pack for inside. Just printed straight onto the White then glued to the black card. They also sold the metal frames for front. We choose our favourite picture of us but I guess you could use any image.

It did take a bit of patience trying to get sizing right but it's worth it in the end. Plus a heck of a lot cheaper.

Disneyheaven - I've sent you a PM.

Emma

Those invitations are really amazing!

I made my own for my engagement party, so I certainly understand the time and effort involved!

I was wondering where you found the castle graphic that you have in the background...I've been looking for a simple version of the castle like yours, and I haven't had much luck... :confused3

Thanks for any help you can provide! :flower:

WOW! Those are absolutely fantastic and they look so professional. I'll have a look in hobby craft but i don't think i'm as creative to get the as beautiful as you did.

Those are SOOOO nice, Emma! I want to make my own invitations for my vow renewal in Feb., 2007, but I am technology-challenged. It took me an hour to download the Disney font! Could you give simple instructions on how to get the castle background? I would appreciate a post or a private message.Thanks so much...you really did a nice job!

I too would LOVE to know where you found the castle pic. I have searched the internet and none really work as well as yours did. The invites are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!

Hailey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter