• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippeeee

milomummy

Mouseketeer
I have just been into the travel agents to pay the final installment of the holiday off, and I am soooooo excited!!! This time I got to speak to someone who speaks better English than I do...not bad considering I am a 29 year old brit and he was German!!
He was able to run through absolutely everything with me, day by day and it is all much clearer now. I was a bit worried that we wouldn't be able to go into the park on our day of arrival but we can!
So, we arrive Sept 10th and can go straight in AND take advantage of EMH that evening. Tuesday evening we have Buffalo Bill's booked. Wednesday we have a GMF Breakfast and EMH in the evening, Thursday we have a GMF Breakfast and Cafe Mickey booked for late afternoon/early evening and the Friday we have a final GMF breakfast booked....we're a bit unsure about what time to leave really....we have to get back to Northern Germany (near Hanover)...apparently the trip will take around 8 hours (according to mapquest and our sat nav system)...I would like to have a day in the park then leave around 6ish having had a good meal to set us on our way.
I just can't wait!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter