Yo Ho Yo Ho a Tipsy Life for Me - A November '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 5/27

Sign me up for this voyage! I’ve been hoping you’d do a new report and this is a much appreciated treat as I sit on the couch sniffling & coughing with a yucky cold. Can’t wait to hear more from one of my favorite crews!
Consider yourself signed!!!! Hope you are feeling better. And thanks by the way, you somehow virtually managed to send your cold my way :-)

lol, love the trip report title!
Thanks!

You crack me up! Can't wait to hear!
I try. Thanks for coming along.

Following along! Excited for more foodie adventures!
I'm excited to share too!

Following along! I love dining reports :)
Good, cause I love eating :P

I'm so excited for another one of your reports! I just want to say to I love that blue sleeveless shirt you are wearing in the picture of you drinking a mimosa.
Thanks and thanks!!! I got the shirt at Ann Taylor last year. Funny I wore it to work one day and someone else had the exact same print on, only in dress form.

Oh Kari, I am sooooo looking forward to this!!!!! It's off to a great start. Aaarrgh!!!
Aaarrgh to you Jenny :-)

Looking forward to your report . Our last trip started at the end of yours.
Hope yours was as awesome as ours!

Here! Looking forward to this one...
Thanks married lady!

Well I know who the surprise meet isn’t!
Me too o_O

Oh so excited for a new report! Aaarrrggggh!
Thanks! pirate:

Loving it already! Wasn’t this DISer either and we were at the same resort!! Looking forward to set sail on your adventure!
I forgot you were going to be there too. Funny we didn't run into each other at all.

Laughing all the way through the intro....awesome start and I cannot wait to read all about your tipsy adventures! Aaaarrghh!
Thanks Susan!!!!

Yay! Just in time for me to to covet your treasures and pillage in January!
Hopefully I'll get the pillaging started this weekend so you can start yer own treasure hunt

I am here for this! I stayed at CBR this summer, and I feel like I missed out by not staying in a pirate room. I’ll be there in a few weeks at POFQ, and basically our plan is to eat and drink the whole time.
I'm not sure how much you missed out on, but Casey sure loved it. Enjoy POFQ and even better the eating and drinking!

I am in for the ride.
:welcome:

Yo ho yo ho I'm here!! Love the intro!! pirate:pirate:pirate:
Yo ho ChunkyPirate pirate:

I am here and following along! Love the them, can't wait to hear how you guys liked Caribbean Beach. I love the dolls in the video. Gwen already has Angel. She didn't even know who she was when she picked it out, she just liked that she was pink..
I swear our girls were separated at birth. Casey had no idea who Angel was either but insisted on having her. Funny I said at the beginning of the trip no stuffed animals this trip. We left with 4 :P

Love his running outfit! I might need to find an Orange Bird Shirt!
He looked forever to find something that was food related and a running shirt. I think he ended up doing quite well.

OMG!!! Gwen would love that face paint! and the lipstick!!! We must get them together at some point.
Yes we must. Though I'm not sure either of us could handle the girly insanity :-)

Ha, For a second I thought you switched. Ha!
:P That was just the least piratey resort I could think of

Hey Matey, arrhhh! Love a Kari dining report, count me in on this high seas dining voyage for sure!!

I'm here! Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing all the yummies you ate!
Hi Lauren!!! Thrilled to have you along.
I'm here too! Loved the intro-can't wait for the whole report :banana:

Arrrgghh Matey!! Can't wait to follow along. You beat me. I haven't even started, yet we were there a week earlier. Can't wait to see all your lively cocktails.
Thanks for joining Niki!!!! This is probably the earliest post trip I've actually started. Of course getting the posts done will be a whole other story :-)

Following along! :wave:
Thanks Raeven!

Fun start! Can’t wait to read your report!
Thanks! Can't wait to share.

Looking forward to hearing all about your food and beverage adventures. We are staying at CBR in a pirate room in less then a month so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the resort too!
Thanks for joining in (even if you are a skins fan) :P I posted a review of CBR in that thread. You can see it here.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ept-up-to-date.3461094/page-411#post-58487277

You'll see buses weren't great for us. If you're headed to MK in the morning, definitely take the time to walk up to the Trinidad North bus stop (we were in building 34 so it wasn't very far). Helped us tremendously.

Yay another dining report :) I can't wait to read!
I can't wait to share :-)

Superb Intro! (As always).
Ahh, thanks!

FOLLOWING!! :drinking1popcorn::

Woohoo! Absolutely love your dining reports!
Thanks! Hope you enjoy

I'm on board! Ha, see what I did there? Can't wait for your report :D
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Now that you're on board, behave or you'll have to walk the blank pirate:

Following along......I can't wait for the captain's first log....!
Hopefully commencing this weekend!

Joining in!

OMG, I'm hanging my head in shame over not seeing this sooner :sad2: But you can continue now that I'm here :surfweb:
Well now that I have permission..... :P

yay! I made it for the start of the report. I can't wait to see what you ate and drank but more importantly - what my spirit animal, Casey, ate and drank.
I don't think your spirit animal will disappoint!

I love your reports, I'm in!
Thanks for joining in!

Wohoo!! I love your reports, can't wait!
Thanks so much!

Following...popcorn::

Following, thanks for writing!
Thanks for following! I love to share

Here! No way I'm missing this! :thumbsup2
Good, cause no way I'd let ya :P

Joining in :)

Following along!
Thanks for joining in!

Count me in. Awesome intro!
Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy!

Hey Matey, arrhhh! Love a Kari dining report, count me in on this high seas dining voyage for sure!!
Ahoy there me matey from the North!!!! Our voyage should be setting sale any day now :-)

Ahoy, ye survey dog! I'm here with ye!

Love the intro…can't wait t' read more!
Thanks Kelly! Sorry we missed you all. Brace yourself now, cause California Grill really shivered me timbers

Hooray! Long time lurker here. I love love to read and see all your food adventures!!

I'm just here for the free booze.

What? There's no free booze? Kari drank it all?...oh well, I guess I'll stick around anyway :rotfl2:

Yay!!! I'm a creeper-stalker, but I thought I saw you at Block & Hans on a Boyz II Men night ... I was going to say hey, but I didn't want to be that ridiculous (plus, my gal-pal and I were pretty boozy ...), so I'm excited to hear about all of your F&W exploits!

Thanks for joining in (even if you are a skins fan) :P I posted a review of CBR in that thread. You can see it here.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ept-up-to-date.3461094/page-411#post-58487277

You'll see buses weren't great for us. If you're headed to MK in the morning, definitely take the time to walk up to the Trinidad North bus stop (we were in building 34 so it wasn't very far). Helped us tremendously.

Thanks for the heads up! I've put a request in for building 34 through touring plans and am now looking into finding a cheap car rental to try to avoid using the buses for anything other then MK.

Aargh, Cap'n. May I join this crew, too? Weighing anchor and preparing to set sail! I'll be in the galley ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter