• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yoga for runners

saysay

DIS Veteran
I need to do better in my daily stretching. I am still trying to get over my PF and my ankle is so tight right now. I want to start my regular runs again 3 times a week, but still afraid of re-injury.

Anyone know of any good Yoga programs either DVDs or Youtube for runners. Nothing serious, just gentle stretching. I started at my gym, but can't always make it when they have the class.

TIA!

I got the Authentic Yoga by Deepak on my ipad/iphone and it has great teaching sections then a good break down of routines, including beginner, intermediate and advanced in balance, flexibility and strength. I think the balance and flexibility would be good for runners.

I am just learning about yoga and this has made it easy.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter