You all are a bad influence on me!

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
If I spent less time reading this board and posting about flip-flops, margaritas, secret swaps and all ... more time actually doing my reward programs and surveys I'd probably have tons of rewards by now!

You know I'm just kidding about it being all your faults right? 'Cause I am. :jester: It's just more fun being here with friends than talking to myself:crazy:

Have a great evening!!

If I spent less time reading and posting, I'd have all my sweeps entered for the day! Oh, wait, maybe if I turned off the TV while I'm online I'd get done faster....Why am I watching all these Reality Shows?!?!

When all those Reality Shows started I swore I would never watch one. Okay, guess who got hooked on "For Love or Money"? Me. I'm not watching it this time around though. I got hooked on "Who Wants to Date/Marry My....." instead. I can't help myself. My DH laughs at me. Who's hooked on American Idol and Fame though? Him!

I may never get to Disney with huge reward monies in my hand at this rate.

Originally posted by Belle0101
If I spent less time reading this board and posting about flip-flops, margaritas, secret swaps and all ... more time actually doing my reward programs and surveys I'd probably have tons of rewards by now!

Hey, when I have vices I like to share them with friends. That way I don't feel guilty! :bounce:

I'm in big trouble ..... I'm hooked on the computer AND reality shows!

Nice to know I'm not the only one!

wdwo

The reality show I really enjoyed and tried to watch was The Bachlor and Bachlorette. My DH would see it on and head downstairs to the computer muttering "I just don't know why you watch this made for tv crapp..." as he went down.

Well now that they have the new show The Dating Experiment (I believe that's what it's called) on ABC he likes that one.;) Claims it more believable.

But the show I was addicted to was The Mole and they stopped that one during the second game and left me hanging!:mad:

I guess Disney and reality tv go hand in hand. Reality and fantasy.

Well, I guess we're all in good company with our addictions and vices!

Mal, are you sure you didn't drink those margaritas? I haven't found them yet.

Denise, I'm not much of a flip-flop person, that thing between the toes hurts my delicate feet. :D However, those that you posted a picture of today ... so cute!

Here's to vices ... flip-flops, margaritas, purses, computers, tote-bags ... and don't forget Disney!!

Anyone else willing to admit that they are hooked on Cupid?

My favorite line so far has been, "gotta do the booty dance, do the booty dance"! :tongue:

I absolutely hate reality TV, so that has not been a problem. But... scrapping is a whole other story. I also love margaritas and flip flops so I guess that makes me as bad as the rest of you. LOL

Originally posted by J&D
Anyone else willing to admit that they are hooked on Cupid?

My favorite line so far has been, "gotta do the booty dance, do the booty dance"! :tongue:

I don't know that I'm hooked on it, but I will admit to watching all the episodes so far. :eek:

Another reality show freak stepping up! :) Although at the moment, Amazing Race is the show I really love!!

Of course, I spend the rest of my time Dis'ing and scrappin'! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter