You are soooo bad...

ema74

Addicted to everything with Ears
I'm thinking of booking again... Could do well with the extra day/night free and 5 days in Jan at the Cheyenne would be £350 and just a little more at my favourite hotel Sequoia Lodge!!!

But do you know how far in advance I can book the Eurostar? The website says up till November... Do you think it'll be different if I called???

I really want to go again!!! And DH will kill me :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ring Eurostar you can book January seats now.
My tickets for January actually arrived today :)

Thanks Emma, will talk to DH tonight and maybe even book it...

YAY!!! Shouldn't get my hopes too high really... ::yes::

Need to look into Mia's school hols as well...

Thanks Emma, will talk to DH tonight and maybe even book it...

YAY!!! Shouldn't get my hopes too high really... ::yes::

Need to look into Mia's school hols as well...

Thats ok, glad to be of help.

I think i should start collecting Eurostar tickets, i seem to have a constant flow of them around my house. Wish they had upgraded me to Lesuire Select lol, i mean i am a regular customer :rotfl:

Hi there,

I'm new to Europe and to going to DLP for the first time this weekend. Can you tell me how you obtain the spectacular rates everyone seems to be talking about? Can you book online, or do you have to call in? And, are these rates with a Fantasy or Dream passport?? Please let me know as I would like to one day stay at one of the onsite properties as well. Thanks so much!!

Hi there,

I'm new to Europe and to going to DLP for the first time this weekend. Can you tell me how you obtain the spectacular rates everyone seems to be talking about? Can you book online, or do you have to call in? And, are these rates with a Fantasy or Dream passport?? Please let me know as I would like to one day stay at one of the onsite properties as well. Thanks so much!!

You have to book early to get the cheap Eurostar seats, if you ring Eurostar they can let you know when tickets are released etc for the month you want to go if they are not on there website. Sometimes they even have them available to book before they are up on the website.

These rates are not available with any AP's.
Hope that helps :goodvibes

She's just given me the price of £238 for Dec and £212 for Jan for me, DH and Mia... She said it'd be £77 per adult.

Maybe it's because we're going from London...

She's just given me the price of £238 for Dec and £212 for Jan for me, DH and Mia... She said it'd be £77 per adult.

Maybe it's because we're going from London...

What date are you going?

Im sure the price is the same as from London/Ashford as my friend got a ticket the same price as me but going from London.

looking at 15-19th of dec and 4-8th of jan...

we'll see...

LOL Ema!! I called up Eurostar today to find out about prices in Dec (18-21 Dec). Already the cheaper ones have gone - wahhhhh - and it'll cost us £337. Still no green light from hubby yet though. Don't think he'll really say yes, to be honest. Wahhh.

LOL Ema!! I called up Eurostar today to find out about prices in Dec (18-21 Dec). Already the cheaper ones have gone - wahhhhh - and it'll cost us £337. Still no green light from hubby yet though. Don't think he'll really say yes, to be honest. Wahhh.

Jeremy just killed my whole excitement... Just by being grumpy after a very long day at work...:furious: :sad1:

Didn't say my day was easy either...

Doubt we'll be going

And Dec would have been perfect as Mia breaks up on the 16th, inset days are always at the end of term. Like that she would have missed the last 2 days of term which is nothing bad...

:furious: :furious: :furious: MEN!

Aw Ema, I know how you feel. My husband is saying no to my proposed trip in November. But I am still hoping that he'll change his mind! November is still a long way off.

my other half said no more trips this year... so i phoned Eurostar and got seats for £32.50 each way... mentioned it to him, he then convinced his mum, sister, sis other half and the 2 kids and we are all booked on the direct train for 08 dec - 11 dec!!!
Still deciding what hotel to book... he wants the cheyanne and i am very partial to sequioa lodge at christmas... we will see who wins that battle! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter