• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are soooo bad...

my other half said no more trips this year... so i phoned Eurostar and got seats for £32.50 each way... mentioned it to him, he then convinced his mum, sister, sis other half and the 2 kids and we are all booked on the direct train for 08 dec - 11 dec!!!
Still deciding what hotel to book... he wants the cheyanne and i am very partial to sequioa lodge at christmas... we will see who wins that battle! :wizard:

I think they secretly enjoy it just as much as we do ;) lol I agree with u, Cheyanne was nice over the xmas season but i think Sequioa would be nicer - more cosy feeling.

I'm in negotiations too with DH about when to go. I wanted February and May but perhaps that is a bit much since we are going in October as well! He's agreed to May and we are in a standoff about Feb!

Ohh how exciting!, i love spare of the momment things!.lol. I booked my trip for sept, yesterday!:goodvibes , i wasn't even planning anything.lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter