• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are sooooo gonna wanna be on PC 2.0

Of course we want to be there. It just is not going to happen for my family based on time of year.:sad2:

mickey?
oh, he's already on the ship...

ummm.....you said this is the third guest...
who are guests 1 and 2?

not that it matters.....i'm in.....for me the special guests are all 700 disers who'll be on board!!!!!

i can't wait to be on the wonder and know so many people....that is just the coolest thing ever...

i thought it was great to know 2 other people who were on our cruise...but hundreds??? i can't begin to imagine it.. :goodvibes

Super jealous of all those who are going, but we just booked for Wine & Dine Half Marathon, and I've been training every day for it. ;)

6 numbers on the rollover lottery and I will be with you.

Otherwise I will live as a flattie and vicariously through your reports on PCC 2.0 :goodvibes

Why is it that I've resisted the itch on this cruise until this thread? Darn you John...You're an Evil Genius!

I only started listening to the podcast a month ago....and I wanna go! :sad:

I'm holding out hope that I'll be the lucky winner from the Magic in the Med event.... :rolleyes:

Assuming I win Powerball tonight, who do I call to book? John? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter