• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are sooooo gonna wanna be on PC 2.0

I'd book in a heartbeat if our work schedule wasnt what it is!

ok. I looked at the blog again & my guess is harrison ford.
yeah, that would be cool.
thanks for the hint dave.:goodvibes

I think Dave (AKA Peanut Buster) is just trying to boost the number of hits on his latest blog. Although, you should go read/listen to it anyway. As with all of Dave's work, its superb.

Hey, don't forget to read my most recent blog everyone. If you liked the interview with Marty about Herb Ryman and Ryman Arts, you should check out this link. It has some amazing pictures of the artwork we discussed in the interview. Just sayin'... ;)

http://www.disunplugged.com/2010/04/14/disney-legend-to-legend-marty-sklar-discusses-herb-ryman/

I read and listened to it David its really good. so when are we going to hear some news on who you are getting for podcast cruise 2.0 then Dave?

so i guess my guess wasn't even close. I was fun guessing anyway.

Never say NEVER!........:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wait, Fievel is a Universal character...
aat.spfaf.ka.x.x.imgfiv.gif

fievel is very cute though. I kind of remember the movies.

Wait a minute is fievel a clue of some sort???
Oh, 'never say never' is on the fievel soundtrack. ok-not really a clue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter