You can watch LIVE weddings with STVS Video.

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hi girls. I just got an email from Stan today saying that he is going to be shooting a wedding at the Pavilion tomorrow and you will be able to watch it live.

>> On Monday September 22nd at 12PM Eastern Standard Time (USA). We will start broadcasting at 11:55am.
>>
>> Please follow the instructions below to view this event.
>>
>> 1. Go to http://www.stickam.com/
>>
>> 2. In the "search box" in the upper right hand side of the screen, type in stvs as shown below, then click the search icon to the right of the box.
>> (DO NOT CLICK THE "GO LIVE" Button)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 3. Then click the "online now" icon in the "status box" as highlighted below. If the "status box" says "offline" that means we are not on the air yet. The "online now" icon will appear as soon as we are broadcasting.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 4. To make the picture larger, click the icon to the left of the "info" button in the upper left hand corner of the viewer.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 5. Enjoy!!!!!!!
>>
>> Hopefully, all will go well, but because this is our first test of webcasting, there may be some glitches. A wireless microphone for the webcam will not be available for this wedding, but will be used for future broadcasts. The audio should sound as if you are sitting in the Pavilion, but let us know what you think.

Thanks for posting that! I was really cool to watch and imagine myself standing right there next September!

Lynn thank you for sharing that. My mom wants me to do this for our wedding but I want Stan and he didn't do it but now that he does we might be able to .... depending on the price of course!:lmao:

Hey that was me!
Lynn I hope you dont mind I told Stan to email you with the details.
Will have a TR and lots of pics soon!!

Aww was that you!!!! No I did not mind at all!!!!
Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!!!! Is your sneak peek up?

Yes, it's Jodie & Daniel. Excuse the crying while I'm saying my vows I'm so embarrassed! But I am the worlds biggest crier (honestly fireworks, parades, rides everything starts me off!) and other than for the vows I was beaming all day so I can't complain. My full length should be finished soon just waiting to proof the second part.

Jodie -- I watched your wedding and it was beautiful! Can't wait to hear all the details!

I watched it too and it was beautiful! Because of that I added the webcast option to my package with Stan and my family and friends not attending are thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter