• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Can't Go to WDW Anymore...Sorry

pittsburghmarc

DIS Veteran
This is your last trip. So where is your last meal, last attraction/show, and last place to stop and reflect?

This is your last trip. So where is your last meal, last attraction/show, and last place to stop and reflect?

My last meal is at the Sci-Fi diner but for some odd reason they are serving me the food from Ohana's (writer's license haha). Then I bee-line over to Splash Mountain as my last ride, and Fantasmic as my last show. Afterwards I stop to reflect while staring at the Epcot ball from behind the dancing fountain, thinking... okay it's time to wake up from the nightmare that this is my last trip! :lmao:

I actually did this after I lost my job and my annual pass was expiring. I figured it would be awhile before I would be back.

I actually took a picture of Spaceship Earth, wished it goodbye and said goodbye to Epcot. :sad2:

I think if I had to do this again. I would probably go ride Peter Pan, Carousel of Progress or Wedway People mover. I find myself nostalgically fond of those.

I would also eat at Tangerine Cafe and the French restaurant for lunch. I got a job and got my pass back.

Last Meal: That's tough. It'd have to be either Jiko, Cali Grill, or Narcoossee's.

Attraction: Tower of Terror, my absolute favorite ride ever! :)

Place to Reflect: Partners statue...where else?

Last meal - Le Cellier
Last ride - Soarin' (That's an easy one for me. By far my favorite ride in WDW.)
Place to reflect - Probably at the fun up-waterfall and fountains by Imagination in Future World

I guess I should post my own...
Last meal-crystal palace with Pooh
Last attraction-peter pan
Place to reflect-main street

Yes, traditionalist

Last Meal Royal Table

Last Attraction Haunted Mansion

Reflecting Crying on Main Street Watching Wishes

Last meal - Narcoosee's? That's is a hard one to decide.

Last ride - Splash

Last place to stop and reflect - sitting on a curb on MS (eating a dole whip).

I would eat at Liberty Tree Tavern, overlooking HM. Ride HM one last time. The ferry ride back always makes me teary on the last day, so I would take the ferry and look back at the castle. :sad1:

Last meal: Yachtsman
Last ride: Soarin'
Last Reflection place: Fountain of Nations

Kim

Last meal, Cinderella's castle
Last attraction, Soarin'
Last place to reflect, Great Ceremonial House @ POLY

Last Meal - California Grill
Last Attraction - Soarin'
Last place to reflect - Hub on Main Street staring at the castle. - I tear up everytime its my last day of vacation :(

Last Meal- Somewhere I'd never been. Chefs Du France maybe
Last Attraction- Philharmagic
Last Place to Reflect- Futureworld in Epcot at night. My absolute favorite place on Earth!

Last meal: Victoria and Albert's
Last ride: Mission Space (Orange side) or the Monorail just to hear the announcement again.
Last Reflection place: Lobby of Riverside (usually where we stay).

What a depressing thread...

Last meal: Crystal Palace
Last attraction: Small World
Last show: Fantasmic
Last place for reflection: Main Street at night, perhaps sitting upstairs at the train station overlooking everything and enjoying a rice krispie treat or some other goodie from the candy store

Last Meal - California Grill
Last Attraction - POTC
Last show - Wishes
Last place to reflect - Beach at the Poly

Are we pretending that Disneyland is still an option? Because that changes things :)

But in WDW-
Last meal- Brown Derby
Last attraction/reflection- walk the world showcase and try not to cry!

Last meal: Crystal Palace
Last attraction/show: Wishes and SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!
Last reflection: Walking down Main Street away from Cinderella's Castle, stopping and turning around for one last look when I reach Town Square, and thinking about all the wonderful memories I've made there. I'd be bawlingg my eyes out. :sad1:

Meal: Cali Grill
Attraction: Splash Mtn.
Reflection: Looking at the castle on the boat back to the Wilderness Lodge. Either that, or waving goodbye to the cast members by the dancing fountain while leaving Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter