• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Can't Go to WDW Anymore...Sorry

Meal: would try V&A
Ride: jungle cruise with a really funny driver. Love this ride, dont know why.
Reflection: alone with DH on the people mover. Always makes me think.

Last meal: Jiko's.....Love it.
Last attaction: The Great Movie Ride...always love this.
Reflection: The World Showcase, love walking around, people watching...just absorbing what's happening.

Oh but I do love questions like this...

My last meal would be at Victoria & Albert's, simply because I haven't tried it, and might as well.

Last attraction would be Living with the Land. I'm as perplexed as you.

Last place to ruminate and reflect: World Showcase, after Illuminations.

Last Meal would be - Brown Derby because it is my favorite place to eat
Last ride would be - Jungle Cruise. Nothing beats classic Disney.
Last place to ruminate and reflect - would be the VIP lounge in America's It is on the second floor of the Americas pavilion and looks out over the lake. I Only got to go into it once but it was a special trip because of it.

Last meal : Ohana
Last ride: Haunted Mansion
Reflection place: A little left of the front of the castle at night (where the castle reflects into the stream) while it changes color.

Last meal: California Grill
Last attraction: Haunted Mansion
Last show: Specto-magic
Last place for reflection: The beach at the Polynesian, at night.

Okay, if this is really it, then I am going out IN STYLE and IN DEBT!

Last meal will be at Chef's table at Victoria & Albert's (this is only way this ever happens in my life:) )

Last ride, honestly, would be no ride at all. My last thing would be Verry Merry Christmas Party complete with all the special shows and parade.

My reflection would begin in a massage room at GF Spa and end on the Grand1 watching the Christmas fireworks show from the lake for the very last time... this is with my lovely DW of course

Ahh.... that felt good! :)

This is your last trip. So where is your last meal, last attraction/show, and last place to stop and reflect?

My last trip?!? :scared1: You're kidding, right?

Last meal? Anywhere in World Showcase. I think dining there is my favorite thing to do at WDW.

Last attraction/show? Spaceship Earth, provided I can have Jeremy Irons narrating. ;)

Last place to stop and reflect? Main Street, near the Emporium, looking back at Cinderella Castle...:sad1:

This is your last trip. So where is your last meal, last attraction/show, and last place to stop and reflect?

Jason's answer: Last meal:Cali Grill, Last Ride: (he refused to pick a ride OR show) POTC, last show: Fantasmic, Reflection site: Cinderella Castle

My answer: Last meal: Cali Grill Last Ride:HToT Last Show: Fantasmic
Reflection Site:Cinderella Bronze Statue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter