You can't please everyone...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
But I wish there was a package for Non-weekenders... I would love to be official but I think my DH would notice if I didn't go home with him... It would be awful quiet on the car ride home...;)

I will be unofficial though!

Originally posted by Mom2Em
But I wish there was a package for Non-weekenders... I would love to be official but I think my DH would notice if I didn't go home with him... It would be awful quiet on the car ride home...;)

I will be unofficial though!

<font face="comic sans ms"> Jan, if he didn't notice you didn't go home with him, I would start worrying if I were you. ;)

Is your trip set in stone? Can you not extend it through the weekend? Some of us on this board :o , have been known to extend our trip/trips a time or two. :D
</font>

Now that you mention it... I would get a little upset if he didn't notice I was there!:D

I could extend mine in a heartbeat but DH has to have all vacations in by the first of the year...:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter