You do not have permission to access this page WHY?

tiffanym5375

Mouseketeer
So far I only have premission to access this forum "welcome to DIS" I keep getting the message below

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm new and only trying to post a new thread?

WHY?Help?

Hi Tiffany

Did you reply to the activation email? Sometimes when it is sent to you it goes in to the junk mail folder?

If you need it sent again I can sort that out for you. Are you with AOL??

I will check back to see you are OK :)

Yes i believe i did respond to the email. I checked my junk mail just in case. I use aol only as my persnel email address. I don't have promblems leaving threads here, just everyone else. Any thoughts? Thanks tiffany

p.s i thought about reregister using my husband info

Tiffany, you haven't yet responded to the activation email. Since you use AOL, I'll bet you haven't seen the email yet.

At the top of this forum is a thread titled *** Info for AOL users who are having registration problems ***. Take a look there, it will explain the problem, and suggest a couple of solutions to get you registered and posting away with us!

I've added the address to my contact list. How can i get a new email sent to me so that i may activate my account. If this doesn't work i will proceed to change my email address. Thanks

Here you go, Tiffany- I've just had it sent to you again.

If you do not have the activation email in your inbox, send me an email at kathytx@wdwinfo.com and I'll get you set up.

(Be sure to send this email from the same email address you have on file in your DIS profile. :D )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter