You eat with your eyes first don't you? 'Ohana 5/1

NuttyDisneyMom

Born and raised in WDW for 23 years:) Now we visi
Hi everyone!:wave: This review WILL HAVE PHOTOS and LOTS of them!!! I will also do as much "live" updating as I can:thumbsup2
I have been absent for quite some time in both Disney World and the real world! I have been busy fighting, and beating:thumbsup2, cancer and all that goes along with it!:sick: I knew that once I was on the path to recovery/maintenance that we would be going to WDW no matter what! So I booked the trip last November for April 18-27, 2014 knowing that I would have completed my first 12 rounds of chemo and would be due a "break".;) I did not start planning anything else, including ADRs, until after the 1st of the year because I was in and out of the hospital so much:headache: I will post next to my ADRs when I booked them so you can see how much of a "short notice" most of my ADRs were booked with!:hyper: This trip also has a few family reunions thrown in the mix.:grouphug: I am from Florida (born and raised for 23 years) and still have quite a bit of family down there. Most of them haven't seen me since I was diagnosed with my cancer, so I can't wait to let them all see just how well I am doing!;) This trip includes myself (I'm a Pescatarian), my DM:moped:(will be eating low sugar and low salt), DD19(eats EVERYTHING and ANYTHING), DD11(is allergic to tree nuts and shellfish) the entire time. At some ADRs there are 8 and 6 of us, then some with just the 4 of us. I will note this next to the ADR list as well. DH could not make this trip as he is in Afghanistan again with his job:worried: (retired US Navy, now a contractor). So without further adieu....my list of ADRs is next....:listen:

'Ohana Part 1, Part 2 (D) (8 ppl booked 3/14)
Planet Hollywood (L) (8ppl, WALK UP)
Mangino's @ SOG (LATE Dinner, 8ppl) *NO PICS, but one of the best desserts I've EVER had in my life!!!*
Boma Brunch (Easter, 8 ppl, booked 3/14)
Olivia's Cafe (D) (Easter, 8 ppl)
Garden Galley Buffet @ SOG (B) (8 ppl, buffet) *NO PICS*
Columbia Harbor House (6ppl)
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party (4 ppl, booked 4/15/14::yes::) AND (booked party of 2 for my DSister and DNiece16, 4/16/14::yes::)
Le Cellier (5ppl, WALK UP lunch)
Flower & Garden booths, eating around World Showcase *(we stopped at EACH ONE!) Menu pics too!*
Electric Umbrella (late dinner) *NO PICS, but must read...SAVE YOUR STOMACHS!*
Sci-Fi (L) (6ppl, booked 4/6/14)
Afternoon Tea at GF (4ppl, booked 1/14) *DD11 got sick all over the GF:guilty: Did get a few pics tho)*
California Grill (D) (4 ppl, during Wishes, booked 4/10/14::yes::)
Crystal Palace (L) (4 ppl)
1900 Park Fare (B) (6ppl, booked 4/24)
Rainforest Cafe (D) (3ppl, WALK UP, DTD)
Shades of Green Room Service Review NO PICS, but must read if you will be staying there!
SNACKS (Goofy's Candy Co., Writer's Stop, Popcorn, Pretzels, etc.)

Well, you certainly deserve a fun filled vacation. Congratulations on your win!!! Hope your vacation is everything you want it to be! :goodvibes

First of all congratulations to you for taking on cancer, fighting it and getting well! You have such a positive attitude and seem so strong, I love it!! :)

Second of all, have a wonderful, well deserved vacation! I'm interested to see which DTD restaurant you end up at, and all of your reviews. My DS9 is also allergic to tree nuts and shellfish and we're going to a couple of the same places as you, on our July trip.

Wishing you a safe trip, and some fun times reconnecting with family! :)

have an amazing trip - hope it's as wonderful as you deserve and gives you all lots of amazing days to treasure. :goodvibes:

Well, you certainly deserve a fun filled vacation. Congratulations on your win!!! Hope your vacation is everything you want it to be! :goodvibes
:welcome: and thank you!
Following along! :goodvibes
:welcome:

First of all congratulations to you for taking on cancer, fighting it and getting well! You have such a positive attitude and seem so strong, I love it!! :) Second of all, have a wonderful, well deserved vacation! I'm interested to see which DTD restaurant you end up at, and all of your reviews. My DS9 is also allergic to tree nuts and shellfish and we're going to a couple of the same places as you, on our July trip. Wishing you a safe trip, and some fun times reconnecting with family! :)
:welcome: and thank you! I hope my reviews will help for your son as well!

Congrats on kicking cancers butt. Can't wait to see your reviews.

Sounds like an awesome trip! :thumbsup2 Where are you staying and are you on DDP?
:welcome: We are staying at Shades of Green and everything is OOP:scared

have an amazing trip - hope it's as wonderful as you deserve and gives you all lots of amazing days to treasure. :goodvibes:

you are a fabulously positive person , I am so happy to hear you kicked butt :thumbsup2
I am in , cannot wait to get this celebration going , or living it through your photo's that is !!!!!:yay:

you are a fabulously positive person , I am so happy to hear you kicked butt :thumbsup2
I am in , cannot wait to get this celebration going , or living it through your photo's that is !!!!!:yay:

:welcome: Thank you for your positive words!

Added another ADR tonight....:blush: Tony's Town Square for Dinner:thumbsup2 Also ran into some more pixie dust tonight!:wizard: I have been looking like crazy for another ADR for TTDP for my Dsister and DNiece16, since they will be joining us Monday afternoon....AND I JUST BOOKED IT ONLINE:scared: We're going to ask to be seated together of course, and we are all just so excited!!!:hyper:

First and foremost.... Congrats!! I'm so happy for you that you have happy days ahead. Hope your trip is fabulous and look forward to hearing about it!

And we are on the road a half hour ahead of schedule!!!! :woohoo: planning to stop in Savannah, GA for the night!!! What will we eat today....hmmmmm?

And we are on the road a half hour ahead of schedule!!!! :woohoo: planning to stop in Savannah, GA for the night!!! What will we eat today....hmmmmm?

I love savannah! After we leave WDW in July, we're stopping there for the night. Eat somewhere on River Street but watch that shellfish allergy, the restaurants there serve a lot of seafood. Let me know how it goes! It's so beautiful there. :)

I love savannah! After we leave WDW in July, we're stopping there for the night. Eat somewhere on River Street but watch that shellfish allergy, the restaurants there serve a lot of seafood. Let me know how it goes! It's so beautiful there. :)
:welcome: and thank you! We've been to Savannah plenty and just love the area!!!!

Amazing story cant wait to see your reviews! My daughter and I are hoping to do some live trip reporting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter