• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You folks are great!

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
I've been reading the threads on this board for a while now, soaking in the tons of information and insight. Earlier this week I joined up to the tune of 275 points at Wilderness Lodge Villas!

I just wanted to thank the people who posted all the same questions I had, and those who took the time to answer them so thoroughly.

When I called my Vacation Club Guide, he was amazed at the information I already had, and he confirmed everything I had learned here. There were no surprises, and the decision was made much easier by your information and genuine enthusiasm regarding your vacation investments.

So now that I've bought in, why do I still look at this board every day? Guess it's a little bit of Disney all year round!

:bounce:

One Happy Granny
SIZE=1](no I'm not a Grandmother!)[/SIZE]

Hi Granny - Let me be the first to say "Welcome Home". Hope you enjoy all the wonderful vacations that are in your future. These boards are wonderful and will still be a wealth of information for you!! :earsgirl: :wave:

Hi Granny,
Welcome Home !

Side note: in your signature, looks like you left off the leading left hand bracket in front of the word SIZE. You might want to fix it.

Welcome Home!!

Now, how long before you want to add more points?

Welcome home Granny!!! You'll be very happy here!! And yes, coming back to these boards is normal for those of us who are WDW crazed! ;)

Welcome Home and Welcome to the Dis!! I'm sure you will have many years of magical vacations and memories.

I love your name! I always called my Grandmother Granny and my kids call my Mother Granny. Cute!!!

You will love the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We had our first trip home there in May, and are going back this October. I understand about your still visiting the boards. I love to check things out on the different boards every few days or so, just to keep up with what's going on. It's just a great, friendly place to visit, especially since everyone else has the same addiction that we do, WDW:D

WELCOME HOME neighbor.

VWL is our home and I think it's beautiful.

Are you planning that trip home soon?

Des

My first trip home to the VWL with the family will be the end of May next year.

My first visit (yes I bought sight unseen) will be in a couple of weeks...can't wait.

Thanks for your kind wishes and to all who have so warmly welcomed me and my family!

Granny said:
I've been reading the threads on this board for a while now, soaking in the tons of information and insight. Earlier this week I joined up to the tune of 275 points at Wilderness Lodge Villas!

I just wanted to thank the people who posted all the same questions I had, and those who took the time to answer them so thoroughly.

When I called my Vacation Club Guide, he was amazed at the information I already had, and he confirmed everything I had learned here. There were no surprises, and the decision was made much easier by your information and genuine enthusiasm regarding your vacation investments.

So now that I've bought in, why do I still look at this board every day? !

:bounce:

One Happy Granny
SIZE=1](no I'm not a Grandmother!)[/SIZE]

Good luck with the new job.
I too have a new life but hey its better and I have returned.
I know you won't be able to stay away :sunny: :sunny:
Buying into Dvc is for the long term and renting helps thru' the dark days.
However I still have been able to have my son's wedding at BWV second son is having his honey moon there next June.
Could not have happened without this family.
Don't leave us,Patrick. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter