you greatest tip

THe more you can plan ahead of time the smoother your trip will go. We plan out which parks for each day and all of our meals.

If you're talking about experiencing the "magic of Disney" then read all you can and ask questions (there's always someone on these boards that can help).

If you're actually talking about going on the Disney Magic, then I suggest you check out the cruise line section. They have loads of information over there and you'll love the trip reports (with plenty of pictures)!

Regardless - WELCOME!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

i think the best tip is a simple one.GET UP EARLY!!! getting to the park a half hour early can make all the difference in getting to see and do what you want with out waiting hours. by the time the park is packed with folks you already rode your favorites and can do somthing relaxing instead:goodvibes

Visit the DISboards OFTEN :goodvibes :goodvibes

Seriously, I have learned soooo much from the
posters :cool1: :cool1: It's GREAT :banana: :banana:

Read! Read! Everything..I did. Best deal if you have a little (or big) girl....Magic Kingdom...Barbar Shop(to the left of the entrance)..Pixie dust hair do...$5....best deal and your princess will love the attention! Very magical experience to walk around MK with a special "do" and sparkling pixie dust!:hug:

Read! Read! Everything..I did. Best deal if you have a little (or big) girl....Magic Kingdom...Barbar Shop(to the left of the entrance)..Pixie dust hair do...$5....best deal and your princess will love the attention! Very magical experience to walk around MK with a special "do" and sparkling pixie dust!:hug:

:thumbsup2 Now this is a great tip! Thank you! :wizard:

Be sure to plan ahead, but alow more time thatn you would expect to need. It is always nicer to be able to hit another attraction you werent expecting to or take some time to slow down than to try to rush through an itinary. We went last year and were only there for 3 full days, and this year when we are there 7 I bet we will only do as many attractions as we did last year and take some time to relax.

Be prepared that you won't see everything. It will be impossible. You can get personalized maps(how, I don't know) and decide what you "must see" and what would be okay if you don't see.

Relax, after all you are on vacation. Take time to breathe and relax.

Go to breakfast at Cinderella's Castle, they have the best coffee in the Kingdom. Also, take the break and go to the pool in the afternoon to rest up.
Have fun!

If you're talking about experiencing the "magic of Disney" then read all you can and ask questions (there's always someone on these boards that can help).

If you're actually talking about going on the Disney Magic, then I suggest you check out the cruise line section. They have loads of information over there and you'll love the trip reports (with plenty of pictures)!

Regardless - WELCOME!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
im talking about the cruise

STAY HYDRATED! There is nothing like walking around Disney being dehydrated and feeling like garbage. It gets so hot in Disney! So make sure to drink alot of water! Also, get there at the opening of the parks that way you can accomplish a few of the major rides before the park gets really crowded. And dont forget about fast pass! Have fun!

Most of all...take it easy, your on holiday, relax, take it all in and have tons of fun!

Don't stress once you are there- do all of that before you go. Then, when you are cruising, you can just relax- ahhhh!

Get there early seems to be the theme! I think that by putting less pressure on self and a little bit of planning, can make the trip a huge success!

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter