You Guys Are Awesome

javamom

<font color=green>Rumored Avatar Fairy<br><font co
Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate the info, the willingness to share, and the hospitality of these DVC (and other DIS) boards. Thanks so much to TTS for sponsoring this board, and also to everyone that contributes their their experiences and opinions.

:thumbsup2 :surfweb:

We pretty much all feel the same way...this is a great cybercommunity...

By the way...noticed a post from you on another thread about Magical Express...there is no charge for ME, whether you're staying on DVC points or paying cash through CRO...we always tip the driver, but other than that, it's cost-free...

That's freaking awesome. I knew that it was initially free to DVC, but thought that it may have gone up by now. Thanks again for the info. My hubby will also love this bit of new info!!! This deal just keeps getting better, even if ME for free doesn't last forever.

*edit to add* see I thought that it was only available as part of the MYW rack rate deals.

Here's an ME tip from me. If you don't like to stand in the line for ME, come in Sun-Wed. A CM told me that Thur-Sat are the cruise dates, so there are just that many more riders for the queues.

However, if you come in on Sun-Wed, be prepared to wait on the coach for enough riders to justify the gas to get there. It's hard if to wait when you are excited to get there. But hey if it's free and you plan the time accordingly then.. YAY!

OK, OT post over. Thanks again DISers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter