You have always wondered and... NO IT NEVER GETS OLD LIVING 5 MINUTES FROM DISNEY!!! Mom/Daughter TR

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran
WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have made so many friends on the DISboards and love being able to meet you all on your vacations so we couldn't stay away for long! For those of you that don't know us

We are Dale (man on the right), Dawn (women on your left) and Caitlin (cutie patootie in the middle ;) ).

A little bit about us

Dale- Manager at a Ross store in Florida. He is my favorite drinking buddy and my partner in crime around the World Showcase. When he isn't busy working or doing schoolwork he is usually hanging out with our furbaby Ypsi.

Dawn- also known as Dawnbu40 and will be helping me write this trip report/life report. She takes care of the business her and my dad started last year and is crazy about Disney! She is my best friend and my favorite park partner! We still get up early to make rope drops and are always looking for something new to try at one of the theme parks!

Me- I am a current college program participant and I am at the All Star Resorts doing merchandise. I recently accepted a job with The Boathouse which is opening in Downtown Disney soon! I am also working on my Masters so I am a bit busy! When I am not busy with all of that you can always find me at a park!

For those of you that don't know the story, we all moved to Florida last summer. I accepted a position with the Disney college program and fell in love with Disney and Florida. My dad was looking for jobs in MI and FL and ended up being offered one in FL! I am so thankful and blessed to have them with me!

You will be hearing about lots of trips in this TR! It will also be interspersed with day trips to all of the Florida parks! We have annual passes to Sea World and Universal as well!

We look forward to sharing our piece of magic with you and hope you enjoy!

hi, newbie to Disboards, but been a member of the Disneyland Paris English speaking forum for a few years and as you can see down in in my signature, regular visitor to Disney parks. :)

I have a friend who lives in Anaheim, so I know that living near a Disney park is a dream come true for Disney fanatics. Looking forward to reading your posts

Yay! So glad your continuing letting us in on your tales! Congrats on a position at the Boathouse. I want to eat there in August so maybe we'll see you.

Good to see you back posting details of your adventures!

I have been snooping along on Instagram. Gotta get my Orlando fix!

Congratulations and good luck with your new job.

Keep those updates coming....I'm here waiting to read them!

I am so in!!
You got a permanent job at Disney!!!
I didn't get to DTD this trip, but I sure have a reason to go now!

Hi, Caitlin and family! I haven't been the most consistent with following your TRs but I do follow you on IG/Twitter. I have really enjoyed all your adventures and will try and check in here more often.

Congrats on your new employment!

My daughter just got accepted for Fall Advantage so I have several visits coming this year. If only we could figure out a way to follow her down like your parents were able to!!

Here ladies (and Dale)!! Super thrilled to see a brand new TR of all your Florida doings! :goodvibes

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS too Caitlin on getting that elusive full time employment. That is such great news!!

I wouldn't miss it!!! So excited to hear more about what's been happening in your lives recently! :goodvibes And I'm always super excited when you make a guest appearance in someone else's TR. Caitlin, any idea when you'll be moving from All Stars to the Boathouse? A big congrats!!!

SO glad to see another report of your adventures. Come by mine...I will soon be talking about my adventures on my last day which included a DIS meet. Glad you got something full time. The Boathouse...that sounds fun.

Joining! Good to see you all!

Congrats on the ne w job @ the Boathouse - pretty cool to be part of the "re-birth" of DTD/Disney Springs

Hi Caitlin and Dawn,
I just finished reading through your tr when you were accepted into the program. What a lovely adventure! I tell my dh all the time I want to live in Disney World! Unfortunately we're stuck in Michigan enjoying our 40 degree weather! Does it bring back memories? Can't wait to hear all about your experiences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter