You have inspired me!

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
If it wasn't great enough that I can find like minded people who Love Disney and don't roll their eyes when I get a 'glow on' talking about an upcoming trip........I was finding some solice in the dis after the kids left for school. I have weight watchers tonight and I've gained. I'm a lifer who has lost her way and gained 10lb. over goal and now I'm trying to lose. I admit I haven't been very motivated. I like 'living', a glass of beer on the porch with dh, sharing fries with dd. I've tried to re-incorporate exercise, I walk to and from work and take a nightly walk with my neighbour. It's not working though. My first success with weight watchers I lost almost 50lb., but I was VERY strict, fries would never have passed these lips.
I would LOVE to run the 1/2 marathon in 2005. When we were at WDW this past Jan. the runners were coming back from the marathon looking exhausted, wrapped in their silver blankets and I said to dh, I would love to run in the marathon some day. His response? "Well, why don't you?" I just rolled my eyes.

I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!!!!

Come with us and walk you can do it. We have so much time to train and get on our game bodies.LOL I am not sure where Karebear1's thread on the 2005 race it but look it up and sign up on the thread there so that you get the lastest info posted. Welcome to wish and grab your self a clippee. I look forward to seeing your progress. Have a great Monday.

Yay, Melinda!!

Yes, please join us. Go to this thread to sign up as an official WISHer, and get clipart instructions.

I'm also a WW lifer who got lost, but I got a lot more lost than you did (55 lbs over WW goal, 70 lbs over my personal goal!) I think it's great that you've caught yourself before you strayed so far.

I haven't committed to actually participating in the 1/2 marathon, but I do plan to be there. I'll be a cheerleader for the athletes. :p But a thinner and fitter cheerleader! It's gonna be one great big, happy party!

Melindaandrob- I will bump the thread about the marathon onto page one for you! We are very excite to ahve you join us. Please post on that thread if your intention is to join us and I'll put you on that list, then go visit our official website- use the link Vija gave you or click onthe link under my siggy and you and get an idea of what we plan!

MelindaandRob, could we be long lost sisters?!?! I, too, love a beer with DH (although on the back patio). I, too, love to steal fries. I, too, did Weight Watchers last year and gained 9 lbs. back (although I hadn't made it to goal before I quit). And, of course, I LOVE planning WDW vacations almost as much as I like taking them.

I'm following the WW plan on my own. I've lost 5 lbs. in 4 weeks. Slow and steady wins the race is my motto (okay, it would be much nicer if I regularly lost 2 lbs. a week).

Welcome to WISH. There are a great group of people here.

Welcome to the WISH Board, MelindaandRob!! Glad to have you here!! You will find lots of encouraging people who are full of support and advice!! :)

<b>melindaandrob</b> It's great to see you here with us on WISH. I just added you to our roster, so you are all official now :teeth:

WISH is the most caring group of people I have ever come across. The real <b>magic</b> of WISH is the fact that everyone understands complete what you are going through because everyone has been through it...<i>alot</i>. We understand your frustrations and insecurities and sadness and anger because we have experienced those same feelings for the same reasons.

You are going to love WISH, it's inspirational and motivational but most of all it's <i>fun</i>. I have made so many caring and thoughtful friends, here on WISH and now I've a new friend, <i> you</i>.

No lurking now. I need everyone to participate....it helps keep me motivated :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter