• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You have one TS credit left...

Turts8

Earning My Ears
And it's your last night at WDW...

And you've already been to:
1900 park fare
BOG
Akershus
Tusker
Chef Mickey

DH, DW, DS9, DD6...
Kids not picky
Location irrelevant as we have park hoppers
Staying at POR

Where do you go for a nice meal to look back on your week?

Well, you haven't hit Crystal Palace or Garden Grill if you want to do another character meal. Boma is nice for something different. If you're looking for something a little more low key and relaxing I would say maybe Kona or San Angel or even the Plaza would be a nice way to end the trip!

If heard Boatwrights was good as well but thought we may want to be in/near parks for last soirée.

We have yet to determine which park we will ficus on that day as well. Up to that point, we will have had 2 MK, 1 EP, 1HS and 1 AK day. I'm thinking we will end up at EP/HS again but as mentioned before, we can travel.

Neesy- I will check out your recs. there's a couple there I've never heard of.
(Never been to WDW)

You did enough character meals so I think you should do a non-character such as Via Napoli (great pizza & pasta!), Teppan Edo (great japanese food...and the "show" is fun), how about taking the boat to DTD and eating at Raglan Road? Watching the Irish dancers would be fun. TRex is also a great place with kids. Tutto Italia & Chefs/France are both delicious as well.

One more suggestion...SCIFI!!!!! We love it there! Great atmosphere...your kids might love it. You get to sit in a car and eat while watching cheesy movie clips. They have great burgers and wings, and the shakes are to die for!

I'd pick Boma at AK Lodge for the food choice & to visit the animals out back before dinner. If you'd rather be in Downtown Disney, then Raglan Road for the great food, live bands & dancing or T-Rex for the kids & the dinos :-)

I would definitely go to Epcot -- so many great food choices there -- teppan Edo is a great show and kids have fun! Rose and crown has excellant food and if you can sit outside late enough (7:45 or later) you can stay late enough to catch Illuminations at 9 perfect spot! Via Nappoli has great food as well.... I can say I have never had a bad meal or experience at any restaurant in Epcot1

We had a really good meal at Mama Melrose (Disney Hollywood) or I could go for pizza at Via Napoli (Epcot).

DHS SciFi is probably one of the best themed restaurants at WDW. Kids will love it!!
A backup for DHS is 50's Prime. Lots of fun, good comfort food, also well themed.

EPCOT Biergarten is lots of fun. It's like sitting in a German village, musical show.

'Ohana would be my top pick- we always enjoy our dinner there! At Epcot, I'd go with either Biergarten which is a lot of fun or Via Napoli for some great pizza! At DHS, I'd go with the Sci-Fi for the unique atmosphere.

If you go back to HS, I would do the Fantasmic package and eat at Mama Melrose. Famtasmic is a great way to end a trip and we love the food at MM.If at Epcot, there are so many good choices. My boys really enjoyed coral reef at those ages. Its not really creative, but its so fun to eat with the fish. If you are at MK, you might enjoy taking the boat over to the WL and eating at WCC or to the camp ground for Trails End Buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter