You have to go on vacation somewhere less than 3 hours away drive from your home , where would you go?

3 hours drive gives me a big stretch of the California Coast as options, to the east, Yosemite. Too many options to choose.

I’m in north central Ohio not far at all from the lake and islands and other than that there isn’t anywhere I’d want to spend an actual vacation at. Maybe a day trip but that’s it. We’d have to drive more hours to get somewhere worth spending several days at cause that’s what a vacation is to me.

I'm guessing Chattanooga, TN. Atlanta is actually only a hour to hour half away but you couldn't pay me to spend vacation there. To the south I could go to the Americus Ga area or Warm Springs is only about 2 or 2 1/2 hours away.

We're still pretty new Virginia residents, last year visited Charlottesville for our anniversary - wineries, Monticello, Shenandoah National Park.

Williamsburg is on the list. I hear Richmond is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter